Dear Ministry Partner and Friend:
After clearly hearing from the Holy Spirit Emily and I will be relocating back to Kenya in a very near future to embark on full-time ministry. The steady growth of our ministry in Kenya and my position as National Overseer and BCF Presiding Bishop places an awesome responsibility on us to oversee God's work, provide leadership, build teamwork, guarantee proper management of our projects of charity, facilitate evangelism and plant churches. WE NEED TO RAISE $250,000
THE TASK BEFORE US IS ENORMOUS AND LIKE NONE OTHER WE HAVE TAKEN ON.
That is why we are reaching out to you because you have been one of our enduring and faithful partners. Therefore, as one of our CORNERSTONE PARTNERS, WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP AND PARTNERSHIP TO RAISE THE NEEDED BUDGET. Kindly, here is what we ask you do between now and this December 2019:
Please help us make a timely transition from HERE to THERE by sharing the joy of giving with others. For your convenience, You can safely DONATE online. All donations are tax- deductible to the extent permitted by law. Thank you and God bless you for partnering with us.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW
- ♦ Take some time to pray for God to release to us the needed spiritual and financial breakthrough.
- ♦ Identify TEN FRIENDS and call them or meet with them face-to-face.
- ♦ Share with each one about the “From Here to There” initiative and give our website information.
- ♦ Secure a commitment from each one of them to make a one-time donation of $175 or more.
YOUR PRAYERS AND PARTNERSHIP WILL ENABLE US TO:
- ♦ Acquire land to build a Vocational School for the Kingdom Kids and a ministry headquarters in Mwingi, Kenya.
- ♦ Provide for our one-year living expenses.
- ♦ Fund evangelism, church plants & select projects of charity for one year.
- ♦ Pay for the shipping of our personal and ministry items and for the cost of clearing and ground transportation of the container in Kenya.
- ♦ Expand the drip irrigation system at Lutuni village